[Silly Little Cars] Yellow interceptor

via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Apr 13 09:51:51 PDT 2016

Hi Jerry
The moment I started driving last night there was a very loud noise of something squeaking like going round and round similar to a steering wheel when you turn all the way. Like a bird chirping loudly. I was driving straight it stopped a few seconds it repeated a couple times intermittently on Revere with it being less loudly or lasting longer. I never heard this noise before and because it seemed diminishing I thought maybe it was a dry flywheel or something and that driving it would correct itself but it happened a couple of times as I reached Williams so I came back and the it only happened again once in less duration when I was back on Revere. I squeezed the keys under your door and pushed it all the way in. In retrospect I should have done a road test as you suggested. Thanks.
Alex Popovics
Publisher
SF Real Estate Times
(415) 278-9500