[Silly Little Cars] Heads up to Interceptor owners using Progressive!

via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sat Apr 23 20:28:44 PDT 2016

Heads up to those insured by Progressive.... Just got notification that they cancelled my policy as they don't insure that body style. I received notice of cancellation 8 days AFTER they cancelled my policy.... So if you are covered by Progressive, I highly recommend you call and make sure that they do in fact cover you! They told me they sent out a cancellation notice in the mail on the 17th (2 days after cancelling my policy) and has never received a thing....