[Silly Little Cars] GO-4 fork seals & other parts

Jerry Caldwell via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Apr 13 09:38:39 PDT 2016

Hi All
I have fork seal sets  for all models of the Westward Go-4's.If you send me
your forks we can rebuild them for you.

Other parts available:
front wheel bearing kits
parking brake shoes (cores need to be returned)
BT-57 & P35 rear upper and lower control arms (these are a nice upgrade
with polyurethane rod ends)
engine computer and trans control modual for the interceptor 2.

For the Cushman 18 & 22 HP engine we offer rebuild service  for the
distributor  eliminating the governor and modifying the linkage.  With this
done most Cushmans can top out at 35 ~40 MPH depending upon tire size.

Some items are up on E-Bay (tinchariot is the seller) and listed  on
Craigslist S.F.
or feel free to contact me during business hours for pricing.
My price's are far less than any dealer, some parts are no longer available.
Tinchariot 415-822-4450