[Silly Little Cars] 93' GO-4 REAR SHOCK

Bruce Moulton brucemmoulton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:11:42 PDT 2014

Mike,

Thanks! Will look forward to continued reply. Please note in the pix a
suspension bar just behind and below the bottom bracket. Also I have had
two different Mechanics (no knowledge of Go-4 but work on both Motorcycles
and cars,) tell me they can see no way that a spring could be or ever was
installed with this shock. I cannot make contact with anyone at Westward or
White Bear Sales so trying to find anyone with experience on this model
seems very doubtful. I have been holding back cutting for exactly the same
reason, I would like to understand first.

Bruce
brucemmoulton at gmail.com