[Silly Little Cars] 1977 Truckster loose/sloppy steering

Directpart at aol.com Directpart at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 12:53:57 PDT 2012

If you have a three wheel model there is an idler gear between the top and
bottom gear in the steering box. Loosen the top and bottom nut on this
gear,  turn the steering wheel to the left to pull the idler gear in and tighten
the  nuts. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. We will need
your model  number like 898xxx 7710 for more specific questions.

Ron Burklund
Directparts
800-216-4960

In a message dated 7/11/2012 12:26:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,