[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

Alec Bennett via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Dec 11 18:17:30 PST 2016

>  As far as adding 700 to 900 pounds, not sure anything is going to handle that very well.

I'm not sure how heavy the photobooth box added to my cushman is (photoboof.org), but I'm guessing it's at least 700 pounds, especially with the 4 Trojan 6 volt batteries. And add 4 or so drunk hippies in the back and it's probably pushing 1500+ pounds if not significantly more, and it drives just fine. Those hippies might have to get out and push when we encounter steep hills tho...

It's a water cooled 1989 if that helps. It started out as an air cooled 1987, but that one caught on fire on the way back from burning man one year...