[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Dec 11 18:12:43 PST 2016

directparts.com  new engine

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Charsha via Silly_little_cars <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
To: David Rosenblat <soundtraffic.dave at gmail.com>; Silly Little Email List <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
Sent: Sun, Dec 11, 2016 7:24 pm
Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

If you go with a GO-4 motor and tranny      you lose all your bed space not to mention they are hard to come      by and will cost you just as much as a running GO-4.  My swap idea      is a VW bug motor.  I'm pretty sure that with a dog house cooler      on it it would still fit under the seat and you could adapt a      shaft to fit the cushman tranny although you may have to have it      geared higher for more speed.  As far as adding 700 to 900 pounds,      not sure anything is going to handle that very well.