[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

Flinters Roo via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Dec 11 15:54:39 PST 2016

Is it possible?  Sure!

Is it feasible?  Lots of custom work, always in a halfway reliable
condition and the chassis would need significant modification.  You'll lose
capacity by increase drive train weight, so no real benefit, but still
doable.  the GO-4 is wider than the Cushman, so you'll need to widen the
body as well.

Is it affordable?  Figure you'll be spending $2-3k ob the low end for the
GO-4 drive train as they are very much in demand and expensive.  when
you're done the completed vehicle will be the value of the drive train
only.  Anyone that bought the vehicle later would be doing so for the drive
train only and scrap the Cushman.

Harsh words, but reality.

I have both, and you'd be far better off spending  $3-5k on a GO-4 in
decent condition.

-Vegaman_Dan

On Dec 11, 2016 3:44 PM, "David Rosenblat via Silly_little_cars" <