[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

David Rosenblat via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Dec 11 15:44:08 PST 2016

Hello All,
  I have two Cushman Trucksters '68 & '69 that are in need of a re-power so
they can be driven 5-10 miles a day 3-4 days a week. I have registered them
and they are street legal but only go 25mph. Also I will be increasing the
weight of the vehicle by 700-900 lbs.

1. Has anyone swapped a Go-4 Motor and Trans into their truckster?
2. Where can I find a new or used Go-4 motor and trans (45mph desired)
3. Are to go 4 trans capable of hauling heavy loads?
4. Any other swap ideas

Thank you all for your time and knowledge

Dave​​