[Silly Little Cars] Update: Seal woes

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Tue Sep 15 11:12:43 PDT 2015

    I picked up a little 3/8 swivel today because mine was missing and you do need to remove the starter to separate the engine from the transmission.
The spacer plate between the two needs to be free because it's behind the flex plate.
Anyway... A quick peek in the starter hole reveals the confirmation that these ME21 engines just randomly pop the rear seal clear out.

I'm off to put together my engine lift.I'll be back with another update later.