[Silly Little Cars] Seal woes cont...

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Sep 14 19:08:28 PDT 2015

Oh.. And there are 2 modules on my trunk box. One is some type of accelerometer, and the other is a fuelometer used to track fleet fuel usage and maintenance.------ Original message------From: TheHomeonbay . Date: Mon, Sep 14, 2015 9:43 PMTo: sigmaz_1 at yahoo.com;Silly Little Email List;Subject:Re: [Silly Little Cars] Seal woes cont...
I drilled and taped the two locating pin holes, put two al;len head cap screws in with a couple stainless washers and some permatex on the outside of the seal and no further problems with that  the seal was coated with an orange rubber material and was finger removable when I had my oil leak I think the orange coating shrunk over time ... hint access is lots easier if you remove the "trunk"  assembly . and be ware of the little electronic doohickey on the rear wall of the engine area  me 08interceptor