[Silly Little Cars] Some pics of my roof rack in action

Alec Bennett via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Tue Jun 2 16:50:13 PDT 2015

Ha that fender is awesome. Good idea. Indeed I'm constantly getting
splatter behind the rear wheels.

I don't have to drive very far to the beach and its mostly on 15 mph roads,
so I haven't tested the stability going fast yet, but with a surfboard I'd
be surprised if I noticed a difference. That might change with a 50+ pound
boat though, dunno yet.