[Silly Little Cars] Silly Little Cars - 2009 Go-4 Governor

J W jew1958 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 16:09:27 PDT 2014

First, may I suggest don't cut wires just screw the small brass screw
clockwise until you have the required speed Mine I set at 65.

Second, on my 04   no pop rivets were removed or need to be just take the
nuts off the top of the aluminum box they are 7/16, and the heads are on
either side of the seat inside the cab, just lift the box cover straight
up, the governor id a box is about 1 1/2" by 2" by 1" thick with a hollow
bottom, the screw is on the bottom.

I hope this helps.

Jay