[Silly Little Cars] Silly Little Cars - 2009 Go-4 Governor

Kim M. cpl041 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 14:25:39 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've surfed and surfed, but haven't figured out how to access (and then disable) the governor on my 2009 Go-4. I know it's in a metal box behind the cab, but I'm not sure if I need to remove the side panel to access it or if I need to pop the rivets.  Once I have access to the metal box, I'm told the governor is in a little black box with several wires that go in/out. Which wire do I disconnect? Any help from my fellow 'Little Car' owners, is appreciated. Thanks. Kim in Seattle

P.S. - For those looking for insurance, I had my vehicle insured through State Farm as a car and then registered as a motorcycle.  I will note that I went to two different State Farm offices and only one could figure out how to insure it.  It was pricey ... $200 for 6 months.