[Silly Little Cars] San Francisco Newbie

sbc sbc2023 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 11:28:28 PST 2014

Lots of good questions.

I paid $40 for my owner's manual on eBay.  If you can't find it for free, I
would be willing to sell an electronic version to you at a reduced price.
Just trying to recover some of the money I spent.

Lots of discussion about insurance in past posts.  Might want to look in the
archives.  I have mine with Progressive, but I am in Texas.

I have the procedure and a pic of what you need to do to disable the gov.
Very simple and my 2004 should be the same for your 2003.  The archives also
address this as well.

Good luck on the extension.  You can probably order one, but it is going t o
cost you a number of appendages.  Otherwise, pretty tough to find one used.

Steve