[Silly Little Cars] San Francisco Newbie

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:45:14 PST 2014

For insurance, give Dyan a ring. Pasting in her email footer:

Dyan Allen
California Services
Compass Services
(858) 509-4800
(928) 204-0777
Serving all of California and Arizona
Brokering All Lines of Insurance
No Broker Fees
CA LIC # OB16525
AZ LIC # 860805
www.CaliforniaServices.net

For the manual, if you're talking parts and maintenance, there's lots of
stuff here:

sillylittlecars.com/files

About the governor, there's lots of posts about it, search for "go4
governor" here:

http://lists.sillylittlecars.com/pipermail/silly_little_cars-sillylittlecars.com/