[Silly Little Cars] San Francisco Newbie

Jen Freeman jen at freestylepros.com
Thu Feb 27 11:35:33 PST 2014

Hey there!

Anyone looking to purchase a 1999 Interceptor with a custom paint job? $3400.
Sparkly ruby red, runs like a dream.  Registration is current and registered as a motorcycle!!!
I have her (Lovely Rita) stored in a garage in SF, but I live in LA now.
I can come up to SF if anyone is seriously interested in purchasing.

Jen Freeman
Freestyle Productions
t: 415-205-1362