[Silly Little Cars] ECM on 1996 Interceptor

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 18 14:34:24 PDT 2013

Does anybody know where the ECM is on a 1996 Interceptor? I am having a problem with mine running rough. I replaced the MAF sensor and it ran good fro a few miles and started doing the same thing again. Its like something is burning up the ECM si I want to try reopalcing it If I can find a new one. Parts for these GO-4's are awfull hard to find and pricey as hell when you do find them. If I can find it I will be able to tell if its the same as an aspire and that may help some on the price. BTW, Yes I have modified the governor and it will run 80 mph when its running good :-) Thanks, Dan