[Silly Little Cars] 2004 Go 4

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Mon Mar 18 06:48:00 PDT 2013

I have a 2004 and mine suddenly quit running. It would crank, but would not
start.  Replaced the fuel pump and nothing.  Ended up being the EC module.
Water had gotten to it in that metal tray right behind the cab in the engine
compartment.  You might take a look at your tray and see whether it is well
sealed or not.  If not, take a look at the electronics inside to see if the
EC or anything else is corroded.

Also, is the governor connected or not?  If not make sure you just
disconnected the black wire only and did not remove the whole thing.

Steve