[Silly Little Cars] Oregon DMV and silly little cars

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Wed Mar 13 16:55:59 PDT 2013

Hi Geoff. Heres a link to parts for your Cushman. If he can't get it its probably not available. As far as liscensing your truckster. If it doesn't have a plate with a VIN number and on that same plate says it is a motorcycle you are probably fighting a losing battle. I have dealt with CA DMV and Ohio Dmv on this issue and that seems to be the 2 items that will get you in the door. Most 4 wheel truckster were not meant for highway use. The 3 wheel higher speed meter maid motorcycles are the ones that easily pass the test. Allways look for that plate when buying one. I learned this the hard way. I have a Go-4 intereceptor that is  street legal and 2 cushmans that aren't. Good Luck