[Silly Little Cars] 1997 Go-4 Fuel Pump Relay?

Leonardo Jose leonmlr at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 14:08:25 PDT 2013

If the battery is disconnected no power will run to the pump. Then you can change the filter.  But the filter has nothing to do with the gauge.  If the gauge is off remove it and see if it functions over the complete fuel range.  It might just need adjusting or the float is bad, but you will need to remove it to check it......