[Silly Little Cars] mc vsar reg

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 24 12:29:24 PDT 2013

I'm still amazed at the hoops they are making you jump thru !!! Although as I said before I had to go back to DMV in CA 5 imes before mine was finally straightened out. My big breakthrough was when they finally talked to someone in Sacramento and they said " Oh yes we do those all the time". Then the Gal at the local DMV office went outside and verified the vin and that was it. they didn't need to see the engine number or anything else ??? Mine was a former San Jose Meter Maid car. Where is yours from? Looks like you are getting there but its a long journey huh LOL.....