[Silly Little Cars] mc vsar reg

seclew2 at juno.com seclew2 at juno.com
Tue Apr 23 19:29:43 PDT 2013

HAL: sorry to trouble you but I can't sign on. Also, am having trouble wvwn when asking for forgotten password and reset etc , etc. But, I would like to share my last episode with like minds: Went to DMV 4 days in a roll 3rd day took that print out I found re MC not auto. Gave it to them. They showed it to their mgr and lo behold, they will come and inspect my little car.  They got the vin off the dash but needed to see the ENGINE # !!! Critical. No engine and vin number no pass GO. Also, they will need to see the fed and CA sticker to note it meets EPA and or CA minimums (usually on that flat panel where the coolant cap is exposed through). The model (my Go 4 is BT 57) is usually on a decal in the box near the left rear (a vertical sticker).  When the inspector (a dmv guy/gal) must fill in the form not a commoner like me. So don't touch it and make sure they do not check the box to refer to DMV (unless you have to have them find the engine number). Be sure they check both the vin and the engine # was ok (necessary for a MC). If not go back to 'Start Over'. This then led me to be advised: Now that you did that come back when you have your title (Mine was in the mail from friday 4.19.13 and not yet arrived 2-4 weeks.)   o now that I am getting smarter, I asked: Is that when I should bring in my license plate for the auto and you will give me the MC plate with the necessary stickers?.  Please shaRE WITH THE OTHERS AS i HAVEN'T FIGURE OUT, HOW TO GET ON.  I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN i GO BACK FOR NUMBER 5 AND HOPEFULLY THE SUCCESSFUL TIME. LEW
How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/517743e36a14743e340bbst01vuc