[Silly Little Cars] mc vsar reg

seclew2 at juno.com seclew2 at juno.com
Mon Apr 22 17:22:06 PDT 2013

ok, let me tell you of my third visit to DMV.  I went there got my number and sat. gave them the memo and sat. They had to re inspect the vehicle , looking for the vin and the engine numbergot the vin but the guy insisted on the engine number (not to be found). Pete the guy who sold it to me tried to help but we could not find it.  So, though DMV is trying to accept the MC classification, unless you can show them the vin and the engine # , they will not allow the 'exemption', but will refer you to the CHP.  I will look in the manual (unless y'all can help me find it) and hopefully go for the 4th and final trek. I do not want to match HAL's 5 tries before success. I will let y'all know if it works. Lew
How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5175d49573e64549506fdst03vuc