[Silly Little Cars] mc vsar reg

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 12:36:22 PDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM, DanTuel <dantuel at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> **
> I'm still amazed at the hoops they are making you jump thru !!! Although
> as I said before I had to go back to DMV in CA 5 imes before mine was
> finally straightened out.

Me too. Was pretty brutal, they were starting to recognize me. The funniest
moment was when one of the women behind the counter said "again!" with a
laugh, as if to say "that's so ridiculous!", like we were comisserating
about how ridiculous the whole DMV process is, when she works there!

But yes, its all about the calls to Sacramento. And taking a number yet
again. And don't get me started about the SF branch's strategy of making
you wait an hour in line to get a number so you can start waiting in
line...

Hopefully this new
document<http://sillylittlecars.com/files/DMV%20memo%20about%20about%20registering%20metermaid%20vehicles.pdf>will
solve all that.