[Silly Little Cars] Silly_little_cars Digest, Vol 71, Issue 36

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Sun Apr 28 11:02:30 PDT 2013

Hey Rich. Try unhooking the speedometer cable. If I remember right thats
what I had to do on an older GO-4 I had once. If that works you can use a
cheap GPS for your speedometer. Hope that works for you. If that doesn't
work let me know and I'll give it some more thought. I may have had to
unplug a couple of wires at the transaxle to accomplish this. Too many
cars/motorcycles over the years and I'm getting forgetfull :-)  Dan