[Silly Little Cars] Silly_little_cars Digest, Vol 71, Issue 36

Rich Hyde rhyde at ezmicro.com
Sun Apr 28 11:32:55 PDT 2013

I FOUND IT!!!!  Yeaaaaa!!!!  It was in a metal box under my seat. I cut the black wire and presto, I was just going 60 without issue. Now it's time to tune this Mazda engine and get it so it purrs, it was sitting for almost 2 years before I got it so its a little gummed up and a lot rusted but I wanted to make sure I liked it before dumping any more money into it. So far I have $1,600 in it and I was offered $750 to have the body work done with fresh paint. It also either needs front shock oil or replacement front shocks (I did the back already) and ill have a good buggy except for a stereo!  Ill keep you updates on the progress of my silly little car!  Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone