[Silly Little Cars] BT-57 lower radiator hose part number?

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 26 18:46:28 PDT 2013

Just finishing flushing the cooling system of my '97 Interceptor (GM Heavy Duty Cooling System Cleaner is AMAZING!) I bought replacement upper and lower radiator hoses for a '93 Ford Festiva at Napa. The upper hose is identical but the lower isn't. Anyone have a cross-reference part number for a lower radiator hose? Ideally I would like to replace it now, but at least the current hose seems like it's in ok shape for the time being....