[Silly Little Cars] License plates and Registrtation of cushman

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:11:27 PST 2012

Yeah I've had some nightmares too at the San Francisco DMV. The hardest
thing seems to be re-classifying something. I had an Interceptor that was
previously registered as a car, and that took a good 7 trips to the SF DMV
and lots of letters and calls to the mysterious "Sacramento" before we
finally got our motorcycle plate. It got to the point where the tellers
would recognize me and say "you're back??? Again??", as if it was a big
joke that we were sharing.

But I've never had problems with Cushmi, both purchased without any
paperwork at all and bought from auctions with minimal paperwork.