[Silly Little Cars] License plates and Registrtation of cushman

DanTuel dantuel at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 18 15:06:10 PST 2012

Hi Samuel. If you have trouble at the DMV try to talk them into going out and looking at the VIN tag to see that it does in fact have a VIN number and it does say its a motorcycle then ask them to call the main office in Sacramento. They are aware of Cushman 3 wheeled Motorcycles and should straighten out your local DMV. I had a nightmare with my local dmv in Sonora, Heck at first they registered it as a commercial vehicle. I finally decided I wanted to get it straight and after 3 trips they called Sac and got the final word from them. Good Luck