[Silly Little Cars] ticketed

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 16:03:58 PDT 2011

One thing I"m always careful about, since my Interceptor does stick out a
bunch, is to never park right in front of someone, since if they can't back
up they'll be stuck.

And sometimes if I'm in a residential area where I'm not likely to get a
ticket for parking on the sidewalk, I'll back up onto the curb so my rear
wheel is on the curb.

But yeah, I park perpendicular all the time in SF, and have never gotten a
ticket.

Fight the power!