[Silly Little Cars] 96 GO-4 FOR SALE

Jonathan Seutter ultrask824 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 15:13:28 PDT 2011

I just accepted a job with the NPS for the summer on the east coast, and need to sell my GO-4 to fund the trip back east.
96 Go-4, 1.3L Ford/Mazda 4 cyl engine, auto trans, new front forks, new front tire and wheel bearing, new rear axle, new battery, fresh oil change/filter/trans oil, valve cover gasket, re upholstered seat, wheel covers, brakes good, heater works, all glass good shape, everything works as it should (it has a revolving roof light, and a Whelen Arrowstick - the arrowstick needs a new controller 0.
It has the classic blue and white paint job, and was originally used by Santa Clara as a parking enforcement vehicle.
This G0-4 has current Calif motorcycle plates, and the title is clear and in my name (so no DMV motorcycle registration hassles)
I am asking $3799 and this is a good deal, it's a good runner for sure and needs nothing.
I will attach pictures later tonight.
Email for fast reply - no phone calls, I might have "forgot" to tell my wife that I bought it in the first place...  (oops)
Jonny