[Silly Little Cars] My City of Chicago Go-4 with windshield wiper reservoir filltube coming out the front

HAL hal1812 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 17:51:43 PDT 2011

Here are some pictures of the GO-4 I bought in February.  I have it titled and plated and will neither confirm nor deny whether I drove it to the secretary of states office myself to take the motorcycle test on it.  Was able to, but you get a motorcycle license that is restricted to 3 wheels in Illinois if you take it on a 3 wheeler.  I have also signed up for the motorcycle classes that are offered here where you basically don't have to take the 2 wheel driving test if you take the class.
The one I bought looks a bit different than most I have seen.  It has a capped tube coming out below the front window.  I have seen one other like this and it was also from the city of Chicago.  It has a windshield wiper fluid reservoir and pump and it appears to be filled through this capped tube coming out from below the front window.
This one is a 97 and has about 18,000 or 19,000 miles.
I forgot to mention a couple of other things about the other one I bought that did not start.  It has no VIN and it does not appear that one was ever on the dash where it is on the 97.  It does not have the compartment under the seat, instead it appears that the gas tank is there as gas cap is right behind the door when it is closed and is covered by the door when the door is open.  I've seen some pictures of the older style ones that had more of the roll cage on the outside having the gas cap in this spot instead of in nearer the trunk like on my 97.
I don't know about any of you guys, but I kind of like the look of the earlier ones with the rollcage more visible.