[Silly Little Cars] Pics of my Go-4 for sale

Jonathan Seutter ultrask824 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 12:38:14 PDT 2011

Here's some pics of my Go-4 Interceptor, I am asking $3799 and the rig is in Sonoma, ready to roll.
It's a 96 with the Ford/Mazda 1.3L 4 cyl, running great (good compression all cylinders), all hoses checked and replaced if needed, new valve cover gasket, fresh oil and filter change, trans oil change, new front wheel bearings, new (factory) from struts from Westward, new front tire and rear tires good, new rear axle/cv joint/axle boot, new battery, glass intact all around.
Turn signals, windshield wipers, horn, heater, lap/shoulder belt, running lights, brake lights, reverse lights, headlights (hi and lo beam), 4 way flashers, roof revolving light, all work as they should.
Has a Whelan Arrowstick that works but the controller was taken out - I know where you can get a used working controller for 50 bucks if you really want to play cop with the arrowstick.
It has a current Calif motorcycle plate and current Calif motorcycle title registered in my name.
The seat has been re-upholstered. As you can see from the exterior photos, it has the original blue/white paint.  I have tentative plans to to put diamond plate over the blue areas and paint the white another color - I was thinking green, but I might just do the diamond plate and leave the white parts white...
The governor has been disconnected and she does an easy 55 or 60 (maybe faster but not with me in it!)
About 20,000 miles on the speedo .
I will deliver it within 50 miles depending on price agreed upon.
If you want to check it out, please be prepared to make a cash or cashiers check offer. I have no time for tire kickers, endless questions or multiple email exchanges.
I bought it for $2500 and put 1900 in it - so if you are thinking to offer 2500, well, that's a low ball offer....  If you want to low ball me you need to do it in person with cash in hand - in otherwords, "show me the money"!
Email me, I will return your email or call you back asap if you leave a number.  Wife is not aware of this project...
Jonny