[Silly Little Cars] Governor and newbie with blog

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 04:17:31 PST 2010

This just came up, search for "governor" on the search page:

http://lists.sillylittlecars.com/pipermail/silly_little_cars-sillylittlecars.com/

Let me know if you can't find it. In a nutshell there's a little box you
need to locate, and every turn of the screw opens the governor up about
5mph. Deets are in there.

I need to add it to the wiki, but the wiki got killed by spammers. If anyone
wants to build a semi spam proof wiki, let me know, would be great to have
again.

And nice ride!

http://waltermittyac.com/category/adventures/vagabond-meter-maid/