[Silly Little Cars] State Farm alternative

Donald Sparks bt57go4rider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 08:17:11 PST 2018

@
Alex Popovics

I have all my cars, bikes, trikes, home, business, with State Farm, here in
OHIO.. for just this reason.  They are the only ones that would cover my
'74 RUPP/VW trike, and the '97 bt57 GO-4.  My be a deal / support system
could be made with a rep in the CAL. area.  Just an idea,.. good luck,..
supportive in the cause,. DON,.. aka GO4RIDER.

youtube.com/c/GO4RIDER_trikelife937