[Silly Little Cars] Insurance for Cushman - help!

Keith Charsha via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Sep 22 06:24:58 PDT 2016

I had trouble getting progressive to insure my GO-4 interceptor even
though my auto policy was with them.  I called them on the phone and
after a 20 minute discussion and being on hold they wouldn't cover it,
mainly because it's a trike and they aren't familiar with them.  I got
on the internet and went to all the sites including geico and was able
to get quotes.  Then I went back to progressives site and applied and
was accepted and given a policy within 20 minutes.  The trick is, apply
online, don't talk to a human.  Say it is a motorcycle but don't mention
it's a 3 wheeler.  If they don't have cushman down as a make put "other
american model"(progressive had this box to check).  You should be
insured and have a card printed within 30 minutes.  My insurance cost me
$12 a month.