[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Re-Power

Alec Bennett via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Sun Dec 11 18:29:51 PST 2016

> What motor and trans do you have exactly?

Sorry I should know that, but I don't. Its a water cooled 1989 if that
helps narrow it down though, and it used to be a metermaid buggy in San
Francisco. Maybe someone else knows what the possibilities would be, if
more than one?

> Does it go at least 40mph?

That's probably its top speed, but yes. Its main issue is the brakes, on a
steep downhill you have to press hard and it feels a bit like using a leg
press at the gym. But they work. I've always meant to research beefing
those up a bit. But it can handle San Francisco's worst hills, which is
about as bad as hills get.