[Silly Little Cars] Manuals.

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Fri Sep 4 16:46:09 PDT 2015

    Oh wow!Thanks alec! That's better than I could ever had dreamed. Called the dealer. He wanted $50 for a CD.You're the best!

------ Original message------From: Alec BennettDate: Fri, Sep 4, 2015 7:25 PMTo: J W;Silly Little Email List;Cc: Sigmaz;Subject:Re: [Silly Little Cars] Manuals.
Oops, the manuals are here:
http://sillylittlecars.com/files

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com> wrote:
There's a few here:
sillylittlecars.com/manuals
If anyone sends me digital versions of other manuals I'll post them there too.