[Silly Little Cars] Longest run yet.

Flinters Roo via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Oct 7 17:11:14 PDT 2015

Still trying to get my 97 GO4 up to those speeds.  It's stupid crazy fast
at 0-30 and it's very easy to end up speeding in residential areas so you
have to watch it.  Freeway speeds- each time I've tried it, it cuts out and
I swear I've upped the governor several turns already.   Mine was converted
to Propane, which I kinda wish I could change back as the tank in the trunk
takes up a lot of space and limits me to about 110 miles on a tank.

-Vegaman Dan