[Silly Little Cars] Longest run yet.

sigmaz_1@yahoo.com via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Wed Oct 7 17:01:39 PDT 2015

    Hey gang.Took the I3 to work today but instead of my usual 12mi each way trip I went out to our Wilkes Barre repair yard to work on some of our heavy machinery.The ride up to the shop is 65 miles and over some steep mountainous passes.The I3 took the hills like a little trooper never dropping much below 50MPH.What a great ride.Along the way I was able to snap a shot outside the Tricky Triangle's gates.
It's proven to be a pretty decent commuter car.
A little sketchy at times but if you pay attention to the road and take it easy with the wheel you can cruise at 60/65 without any issue.