[Silly Little Cars] Insurance

Bruce Moulton via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Sep 8 08:43:59 PDT 2014

Sorry you're having trouble Steve. When you called USAA did they refuse you
because you aren't qualified to be a member? You must have a direct
military connection like active duty, veteran, or dependant to get any
insurance period. If you are qualified then you're welcome to direct them
to look up my policy by name as I've had coverage on my Go-4 for some 6 or
7 years now. Perhaps it helps that I also have other insurance there as
well and my auto policy is multi-car for $300,000 per my choice. But it
might be harder for them to say no to you and have to explain why they say
yes to me.

Namaste,
Bruce M Moulton
916-802-1395