[Silly Little Cars] Insurance

sbc via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Mon Sep 8 08:32:03 PDT 2014

After calling a number of insurers for full coverage on my GO-4, I found
that Nationwide, State Farm, and GEICO would write full coverage in Texas
(USAA County Mutual  would not and Progressive would only write liability.
These are just my results and I know some of you have successes where I have
not, but it looks like the ability to get full coverage is getting better.
The insurers consider the vehicle a custom trike so the premiums are a bit
stiff.

Steve