[Silly Little Cars] 94 Go-4 ,Model 35

Ed Stevens eddies67 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 2 04:26:05 PDT 2014

Hi,

     I own two and wish to sell one, as I'm losing garage space,  too many
projects to work on, have $1500. invested in it. New ignition switch, new
rear tires, found that the computer had been removed from it. Even purchased
a wrecked Ford Festiva  which has the same  motor, runs ok , Computer was
different, this extra motor goes with it. It has a Pennsylvania Title .Would
sell everything for $800.00. Located in Towanda, Pa.    My e mail address is
eddies67 at comcast.net      I drive one daily, just last week a bulldog caught
me, and wow, he got stuck under it, 3 of us picked it on one side. Owner
woman pulled him out, he got up, shook himself, and walked away .Good thing
I was going real slow. Hope he learned that Go-4's are off limits to attack.