[Silly Little Cars] Registering a go-4

Michael Norton via Silly_little_cars silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Thu Nov 13 08:42:51 PST 2014

From: Silly_little_cars [mailto:silly_little_cars-bounces at lists.sillylittlecars.com] On Behalf Of Meghan Ryan via Silly_little_cars
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2014 8:22 AM
To: silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] Registering a go-4

Hi,

I am trying to get more info about registering a go-4 interceptor, I'm going to check one out later this week, but want to make sure this is street legal and that I can register it in San Francisco before I purchase it. I was just on the phone for an hour with the DMV, they didn't really seem to know what to do with one of these vehicles. They said it would be registered as a golf cart and would require emissions approval, but as a golf cart it can't exceed 25 miles per hour.

I did see the post on the site about registering one of thee vehicles, but the link is bad, looks like the PDF was moved. Any advice/assistance/resources greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help
Meg