[Silly Little Cars] insurance in Maryland

Bruce Moulton brucemmoulton at gmail.com
Sun May 18 13:00:25 PDT 2014

You know I'm thinking this issue of "motorcycle" might be the problem.
While mine is also registered as a motorcycle it has some other actual
classification. For example I don't have to have a motorcycle endorsement
on my license and I don't have to wear a helmet. I don't think I ever
mentioned to USAA that it is registered that way I just mentioned that it
is a former parking enforcement 3 wheeler going from government to private
ownership. Makes me wonder...

Namaste,
Bruce M Moulton
916-802-1395