[Silly Little Cars] insurance in Maryland

sbc sbc2023 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 12:58:02 PDT 2014

Are you a USAA CIC or GIC member?  Bruce and I emailed about this and I think because I was a former employee and was “farmed” out to their Mutual company (GIC) that they pass me off to Progressive.  He is a CIC member.  The GIC representative tells me that USAA (probably meaning just GIC again) does not write motorcycle insurance (whereas CIC might/does.)

Steve