[Silly Little Cars] Cushman for sale

Jeffrey Newman ccbialylox at gmail.com
Sat May 17 14:54:50 PDT 2014

I am interested in your unit. I am in Albuquerque NM. I was born in
Brooklyn and graduated Madison High School on Bedford Ave. I have been in
NM since 74. Your unit has alot of rust needs a complete paint job. I own 2
Cushmans that I have restored and know the prices of replacement parts.
That starter is not cheap. If you want to sell I would offer $1000.00 cash
and I would drive to Brooklyn and pick it up. I just purchased a 1992 fully
restored unit needing only tires and shocks and paid $1950.00 for it. Let
me know if you want to consider my offer. You can reach me at 505-401-1580
or respond to this e-mail.
Jefrf