[Silly Little Cars] conventional wisdom about GO-4 (Rich Hyde)

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 11:02:44 PDT 2014

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the Go-4's distributors like the ones from the 94-95 Aspires (with the crank sensor within the distributor)? Later years of the Aspire had a separate engine block mounted crank sensor. Rock Auto has rebuilt distributors for a 94 Aspire for about $170 with a $30 core charge.