[Silly Little Cars] Purchase of a Go4 in Seattle / Puget Sound?

sbc sbc2023 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:46:54 PDT 2014

I bought mine off of eBay, had it trucked in, and pretty well bit the
bullet.  Trusted the write-up and the pics - mistake.  It suddenly stopped
running the next day and there are no mechanics here that are familiar with
the GO-4 except one.  Had it totally re-wired and running some $3000 later.
I probably should have gone back to eBay for their purchase guarantee.

There are municipal auctions where you can pick these up.  You just have to
search the internet for sales.  And of course Craigslist always has some.
Roll the dice and take your chances.

Steve